How to Apply
To apply for a membership category you must apply online. We cannot accept applications any other way.
Please check you meet the entry requirements for the category before you begin your application.
As part of your application, you also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A supporting personal statement
- Your résumé, in English Language
- One reference letter, on letter headed paper
- All relevant certificates, in one document.
Please note that all documents must be submitted in English Language and they must be in PDF format.
Guidance notes for using the online application
These notes are intended to help you complete the online application form accurately.
- Name and Date of birth: must appear exactly as they do on your passport. Please take time to check the spelling and lay-out.
- Contact Details: Correspondence address. All contact relevant to your application will be sent to this address including the acceptance letter. If your address changes, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Membership category: Please select carefully the category you want to apply for. As your application will be sent to the selection committee for the category you select.
- Education and Qualifications: Please complete this section as fully as possible indicating any relevant Higher Education qualifications starting with the most recent. Complete the name of the Institution(s) as it appears on the degree certificate.
- Reference: Please provide one reference letter. This should typically be an professional reference but in cases where this is not possible then a reference from your most recent academic institution may be accepted instead.